Documents for application
Each applicant must submit along with their standard documentation required by the University of Milan (e.g. transcript of records like graduation certificate(s) issued by the competent University and transcript(s) recording exams taken, grades and credits in English or Italian) the following documents for admission: a short curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation and one letter of recommendation following the prescribed format below. The complete list of documents follows (NOTE: click on the links to download the document templates; fill them in; upload them through the online application system):
- Transcript of records: graduation certificate(s) issued by the competent University and transcript(s) recording exams taken, grades and credits either in English or Italian;
- Passport or other ID paper with personal data: a copy of the page which contains personal details;
- Curriculum Vitae, these format and template (PDF, Word, OpenOffice) are mandatory;
- Motivation letter, these format and template (PDF, Word OpenOffice) are mandatory;
- Recommendation letter*, these format and template (PDF, Word, OpenOffice) are mandatory;
Please note: incomplete or multiple submissions will not be considered.
*The Recommendation letter has to be sent by an external Referee (not by the applicant), directly to the Master’s degree Secretariat, preferably by email or by post (ordinary mail) specifying in the subject “Presentation of DSE candidate: LastName FirstName”.
E-mail: ”dse at unimi dot it“,
Address: DSE Secretariat, DEMM, via Conservatorio no. 7 – 20122 Milan (Italy)
The admission fee, amounting to euro 30 (not refundable), is paid online through credit card or once in Italy, within the enrolment deadline. Candidates will find the payment form at the end of the application receipt or pay by credit card.
Please apply on-line following the procedure at this page (Applying for a Master programme without admission test)
VERY IMPORTANT: non-EU citizens resident abroad who do not have an Italian residence permit, must also submit their formal pre-application to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their country, by June 2019 (to be confirmed).