To attend the study programme of the Master in Data Science and Economics (Laurea magistrale LM-91) it is necessary to have adequate knowledge of computer science, mathematics, economics and statistics at undergraduate level.
Admission procedure (Academic Year 2019-2020):
- Candidate submits the documents (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, recommendation letter, transcript of records of previous studies/degrees, a copy of ID paper/passport, ecc, see this page).
- Candidate pays the admission fees (30 euros, not refundable).
- The members of the Admission Board verify if the candidate meets the entry requirements.
- Verified the entry requirements, the Admission Board will assess the qualifications.
- The Admission Board will decide whether to admit or reject or ask the candidate for an interview (via Skype or other electronic means).
- The candidate will receive the letter of admission/rejection, through the students’ application portal SIFA.
- In case of admission, the applicant will be able to proceed with enrolment and pay the annual fees. The enrolment procedure will be available from mid-July, 2019. As soon as the procedure opens, we kinldy suggest proceeding with the enrollment, following the instructions available at this page under the section “HOW TO ENROL”.
The enrollment period will run from mid-July to October 2019.
Deadline to submit your online application: July 12nd, 2019 h. 12:00 noon CEST
If you are a non-EU citizen, resident abroad, please apply not later than June 30th, 2019.
In the online application procedure, you will find DSE as “Data Science and Economics”.
Annual fees and financial support opportunities can be seen in this page.
VERY IMPORTANT: non-EU citizens resident abroad who do not have an Italian residence permit, must also submit their formal pre-application to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their country by June 2019 (to be confirmed).
In order to meet the above mentioned deadline for the pre-application, we suggest non-EU citizens applying not later than June 30th 2019. Only successfully submitting the application by this deadline, the admission letter will be received on time for the procedure.
A summary of the procedure can be found at this page.